I’m thrilled to be giving away a pair of Tickets to Toronto’s Festival of Beer (for July 24)
Presented by the Beer Store, Toronto’s Festival of Beer (#TFOB) (Twitter: @TOBeerFestival / Instagram: TOBeerFestival) is back again this year on July 22 to 24. TFOB is Toronto’s longest running and most legendary summer beer event taking place at Bandshell Park at Exhibition Place. This year, Toronto’s Festival of Beer welcomes over 16 chefs and over 13 food purveyors including South St Burger Company – the official burger of TFOB.
Food Purveyors Include:
- Fidel Fastro’s
- Tiny Tom Donuts
- MELT Grilled Cheese
- Ontario Corn Roasters
- Oyster Boy
- The Pie Commission
- Queen Margherita Pizza
- Hot Bunzz Street Cuisine
- The County General
- Smoke’s Poutinerie
- South St. Burger Company
- Ted Reader’s World Famous BBQ
- Mama Ratty Pies
- Mangia & Bevi
I received a special delivery from one of the vendors that you will see at TFOB! This is from HotBunzz Street Cuizine.
- HotBunzz Street Cuizine is inspired by exceptionally tasty, easy to eat, and inexpensive street food specialities from around the world. The oven baked brioche-style buns are stuffed with delicious international recipes. Perfect fore breakfast, lunch, diner or a hand held snack.
Date: Friday July 22 – Sunday July 24
Hours: July 22 (4:30PM-11:00PM , July 23 (1:30PM – 8:00PM), July 24 (1:30PM – 8:00PM)
Location: Bandshell Park – Exhibition Place
WINNER WILL BE RECEIVING:
- 1 pair of tickets to the event for SUNDAY JULY 24th ONLY (does not include tokens)
To enter, you must (1) follow me on Twitter (@foodinthecityTO) and (2) tweet the following message:
I’ve entered to win a pair of tickets to @TOBeerFestival happening on July 22-24 from @foodinthecityTO You can too! http://wp.me/p2k43K-2eT
- Contest closes Tuesday July 12, 2016 5:00 PM EST
- Winner will be randomly selected via random.org and announced on my blog on Wednesday July 13, 2016
- Tickets will be emailed to the winner.
- You may tweet once a day throughout the duration of the contest
- Re-tweeting does not count as a valid entry
- Winner will be selected via http://www.random.org/
- Twitter Entries are tracked by the @foodinthecityTO tag, if you do not see your entry in the stream, there is no valid entry from you. Please READ HERE as to why tweets are not showing
To Purchase Tickets, please click here.