Back for the second year in a row, Front Street Foods @ Adelaide Place (Instagram: TorontoMarketCo / Twitter @TorontoMarketCo) is now open to the public and running until August 5, 2016. Presented by Toronto Market Co & Dream Office REIT, their mission is to create vibrant pop up markets in the city that showcase Toronto’s best and celebrate Toronto’s spirit. This year they are located at Adelaide Place (150 York Street 2nd level terrace – at the corner of Adelaide & York). Front Street Foods is an oasis in the city featuring pop up vendors crafting their dishes on site, along with craft beers and specialty drinks for attendee’s immediate indulgence. Whether looking for a delectable daytime snack, or a satisfying lunch solution, or an after work bite the market will feature temptations for any palate.
- From their mouth watering prosciutto sandwich to the spicy pork schnitzel, Brock Sandwich serves up what they describe as “super delicious tasty goodness for your mouth”
Canadian Breakfast Bar by Bacon Nation
- Serving up all day breakfast and brunch favourites including delectable breakfast sandwiches and a Canadian take on breakfast classics. Their specialties also make for a great lunch, supper or lupper.
- Enjoy authentic handmade chips and guacamole, and mouth watering chicken carnitas spiced with the true flavours of Mexico
Fish’d By Edo
- Try the original hand crafted sushi burritos and Hawaiian poke (pronounced POH-keh) bowl, featuring an array of inspired ingredients, along with their yummy satisfying poke bowls
The Might Cob
- Freshly roasted corn on the cob or in a cup in a variety of flavours
- Famous for their seafood sandwich. Fresh off the boat will offer their take on a traditional lobster roll and crab fries – definitely the best in the city!
- Known for their fish sandwiches, fish and chips and light delicious salad options
Soba Noodle Salad – Buckwheat Soba Noodles with pickled shiitake mushrooms, edamame, and a tahini vinaigrette
The Rolling Pin
- A fresh-from-scratch donut bakery, offering up flavours like Banana Cream Pie, Maple Bacon, Nutella Bomb along with ice cream donut sandwiches
- Gourmet buns (baked fresh daily) bursting with international flavours, Hot Bunzz features a variety of grab and go stuffed sandwiches with signature meats, vegetables and cheeses
Toben By Design
- Try fresh, local and innovative creations, crafted from flavours and regions across the globe by Toben Kochman!
Holy Chuck Burger
- Devour fresh aged beef patties voted the best in the city
- Taking comfort food to new heights. Raclette Suisse is a traditional dish normally found in the alps of Switzerland. Cheese lovers can enjoy bites of ecstasy as melted cheese gets scraped straight from the cheese wheel onto a variety of small dishes
Front Street Food @ Adelaide Place is the perfect solution for anyone looking for a delectable daytime snack, satisfying lunch or even an after work bite! They are running from June 13 – August 5, 2016
- Monday & Tuesday 11AM to 6:30PM
- Wednesday – Friday 8AM (some breakfast vendors) – 8PM
This meal was complimentary but Foodinthecitytoronto.com remains unbiased in our content