I’m thrilled to be giving away a $100 Gift Card to The Loose Moose!
For more than 20 years, The Loose Moose (@LooseMooseTO) has been a downtown mainstay for sports fans and financiers alike. And just recently, they have undergone a huge transformation- with a renovated interior, brand new food and drink menus and a renewed focus on socializing. They are just steps away from Union Station in downtown Toronto located on 146 Front Street West.
And don’t worry, The Loose Moose is not just a beer joint. They have a galore of innovative cocktails on their menu – with of course a few cocktails that may include beer, such as:
- Sioux City Sue (Beefeater 24 gin, pink grapefruit, sugar and soda, $9)
- The Caesar (Smirnoff vodka, Clamato juice, spices and celery garnish $7.50)
- The Armadillo Texas Grill® (Jose Cuervo tequila, Clamato juice, spices and banderita garnish $7.50)
Bonus! All Caesars are just $3 every Sunday =)
The requisite bar food items are there, but are elevated with Chef Rosie’s house made ingredients and innovative toppings.
Pork Belly Sliders
Sweet Potato Thing
Avocado Brie Bacon Sandwiches
Take a look at their new interior!
The Loose Moose is open Monday to Wednesday from 11:30 a.m. to 1 a.m., Thursday to Saturday from 11:30 a.m. to 2 a.m. and Sunday from 11:30 a.m. to 12 a.m.
To enter, simply fill in your name and e-mail in the fields below (E-mail will not be public). Copy and paste the phrase into the comment box below:
I entered to win a $100 Gift Card to @MooseLooseTO from @FoodintheCityTO
For a Bonus Entry, tweet the following message:
I entered to win a $100 Gift Card to @MooseLooseTO from @FoodintheCityTO You can too! https://wp.me/p2k43K-ZU
- Contest closes Wednesday, March 27, 2013 at 6:00 PM EST
- Winner will be randomly selected and announced on my blog on Thursday, March 28, 2013
- You may only enter and tweet once throughout the duration of the contest
- Re-tweeting does not count as a valid entry
- There is no expiry date to this Gift Card
- All the photos in this blog post are taken from https://theloosemoose.ca/