It’s that time of the year again where all cider lovers can rejoice about the upcoming Toronto Cider Festival! This year’s Cider Festival is bigger and better – with more than 25 cider vendors available from across Canada. This year’s venue will be located at Sherbourne Common (near Sugar Beach) on Saturday August 26th from 11:30AM to 10:30PM over 2 sessions.
If you’ve missed out on last year’s Cider Festival and want to read all about what went down – you can read my recap post here
2017 Event Details:
- Location: Sherbourne Common (near Sugar Beach)
- Date & Time:
- Saturday, August 26th, 2017
- 11:30 am to 10:30 pm (over 2 sessions: 11:30 am – 4:00 pm and 5:00 pm – 10:30 pm)
- Expected attendance: 3500
- Theme: Canada 150 Celebration
- Cider Line Up: More than 25 cider vendors from across Canada and abroad
- Entertainment: More than 70 ciders paired with delicious food, a DJ and live entertainment, an Art Showdown during the day, a Flair Cider Cocktail Bartending Competition at night, a cottage lounging area, fun games, exciting contests and a Canada 150 Photo Booth
Guests will have the choice of attending either the Day or Evening session – each four and a half hours in duration, plus they will receive 4 sample tokens and a commemorative sampling mug with each ticket to kick off their cider experience. The serious cider lovers can purchase a VIP ticket providing them with 6 additional tokens for a total of 10 tokens and access to the Food & Cider Pairing session and an exclusive meet & greet the cider makers during the VIP Early Admission.
Stay tuned for a giveaway but in the mean time – you can purchase your tickets HERE
Grace, Food in the City Toronto