I’m thrilled to be giving away a pair of Tickets to Toronto Cider Festival – Day Time Session (19+)
On August 26, 2017, Toronto Cider Festival will embody the spirit of true Canadian Pride in honour of Canada’s 150th Anniversary with a waterfront cider celebration at Sherbourne Common near Sugar Beach. Showcasing more than 70 amazing ciders paired with delicious food, live entertainment and local Canadian talent, Toronto Cider Festival – Celebrating Canada 150 will create an environment where guests can kick back, relax by the water and celebrate the end of summer in true Canadian style.
Date: Saturday, August 26th, 2017
Hours: 11:30 am to 10:30 pm (over 2 sessions: 11:30 am – 4:00 pm and 5:00 pm – 10:30 pm)
Location: Sherbourne Common
Expected attendance: 3500
Age: 19+ only
Theme: Canada 150 Celebration
Attraction: More than 25 cider vendors from across Canada and abroad
Entertainment: More than 70 ciders paired with delicious food, a DJ and live entertainment, an Art Showdown during the day, a Flair Cider Cocktail Bartending Competition at night, a cottage lounging area, fun games, exciting contests and a Canada 150 Photo Booth
WINNER WILL BE RECEIVING:
- 1 pair of tickets to the DAY TIME SESSION (11:30AM-4:00PM) event on Sat Aug 26, 2017
To enter, you must (1) follow me on Twitter (@foodinthecityTO) and (2) follow @ToCiderFest and (3) tweet the following message:
I’ve entered to win a pair of tickets to @TOCiderFest happening on Sat Aug 26th from @foodinthecityTO You can too! https://wp.me/p7VHwg-2GI
- Contest closes Thursday August 10th, 2017 5:00 PM EST
- Winner will be randomly selected via random.org and announced on my blog on Friday August 11th, 2017
- Winner & guest must be 19+ to attend event
- You may tweet once a day throughout the duration of the contest
- Re-tweeting does not count as a valid entry
- Winner will be selected via http://www.random.org/
- Twitter Entries are tracked by the @foodinthecityTO tag, if you do not see your entry in the stream, there is no valid entry from you. Please READ HERE as to why tweets are not showing
To Purchase Tickets, please click here.
*Update: August 12, 2017*
You are the lucky winner to a pair of tickets for Toronto Cider Festival on Sunday August 26th only!
Thank you to all those that entered this contest. There were a total of 179 valid entries. Entries were tracked in chronological order on Twitter. I received email notifications every time an entry was made & recorded the time entry was received. I ensured those who entered were following me on twitter. The winner was selected randomly using the “True Random Number Generator” via Random.org.
Grace, Food in the City Toronto