My friend is a huge foodie for coffee and desserts. So after our dinner last week, she suggested we skip desserts at the restaurant altogether and check out BakerBots Baking (@BakerBotsBaking). BakerBots Baking is located right next to Ossington Station, so after hoping off the TTC we found ourselves in the midst of a huge crowd lining up to grab some fresh goodies.
Whether its inside or outside of the shop, this place is filled with a galore of people. BakerBots Baking has 3 long benches sitting outside the shop for customers to enjoy their fresh pastries.
Although this mini bakery shop is tiny and a little bit stuffy – but it smells oh-so-fresh. There’s an instant delicious pastry heat wave as soon as you walk in.
Burnt Toffee Ice Cream in a Cocoa Cookie ($4.00 – half)
- I love any ice cream that is slightly burnt. So as soon as I saw Burnt Toffee on their chalkboard menu – I instantly knew I had to order it.
- The ice cream tasted exactly like its name – sweet but also slighly burnt with a light hint of smokey taste . It was really refreshing.
- The Cocoa Cookie was served like it was fresh out of the oven – the chocolate pieces of the cookie were literally melting in my hand as I was eating the Ice Cream Sandwich.
- I personally prefer soft cookies – The ones served here are a bit crunchy – but still yummy nonetheless.
Nocciola Ice Cream in a Cocoa Cookie ($4.00 – half)
- My friend ordered this and loved it to pieces.
So after indulging in my ice cream sandwich and from what I observed from the crowds, the reason for their returning happy customers is simply because BakerBots Baking screams fresh! Their cookies are amazingly delicious but I personally prefer mine to be soft so it would be easier to eat in a sandwich. I would also look into trying another flavour of cookie to go with my burnt toffee ice cream next time! Perhaps the “Everything Cookie”?
Leave a comment
Hi, and thank you for the useful thai food toronto details . Keep me published through e-mail when you have new content.