Located inside the gorgeous Thompson Hotel is an upscale diner serving up your Canadian comfort foods. Situated at King West & Bathurst, Thompson Diner recently revamped their entire menu adding newly Chef inspired items along with a few healthy additions while leaving the favourite classics on the menu.
I’ve visited Thompson Diner on several occasions but usually to satisfy my breakfast cravings late at night. This time, we ordered a little bit of everything from their entire menu to get a full sense of what their new menu brings.
There is a little bit of something for everyone at Thompson Diner whether that’s something hearty or healthy – they’ve got you covered.
My favourites from the evening include:
Nashville Hot Chicken Wings
Banh Mi Sandwich *must try*
Brown Rice Bowl
& Chocolate Cake
Please enjoy the photos & sorry for making you drool! Happy Monday 🙂
Gold Rush Greenhouse Juice ($14.00)
Farma-C Greenhouse Juice ($15.00)
Avocado Toast ($10.00)
- country bread, pickled shallots, radish
Nashville Hot Chicken Wings ($15.00)
- Cayenne-garlic glaze, white bread, pickles
Shishito Peppers ($6.00)
- gochujang-lime aioli
Banh Mi Sandwich($16.00)
- Braised pork belly & shoulder, ham, pickled daikon, carrots, pate mayo, fresno chili, cilantro, baguette
- Vegetarian Option, substitute the pork for plant based Beyond Meat
Brown Rice Bowl ($17.00)
- Poached egg, avocado, kale pesto, radish, pickled shallots, feta cheese, hot sauce
Turkish Lamb ($15.00)
- Garlic-eggplant yogurt, marinated onions, chilies, mint, pita
Blackout Waffle ($16.00)
- Apple compote, candied peacans, bourbon aged maple syrup, whipped honey butter
Charred Snap Peas ($5.00)
Chocolate Cake ($8.00)
Pecan Pie ($8.00) – Wanda’s Pie in the Sky
Sweet & Salty ($16.00)
- Vanilla ice cream, spiced rum, butter ripple, caramel, pretzel
This meal was complimentary but gracelisamay.com remains unbiased in our content.