Roast the Chicken & Potatoes
• Preheat the oven to 425ºF. Dice the potatoes into 1-inch cubes. Add them to a large bowl with the chicken thighs. Toss with 2 tbsp. olive oil, Greek Spice Mix, and salt and pepper to taste. Pour the chicken and potatoes into a large baking dish and place it in the oven. Bake for 30 minutes.
Make the Greek Lemon Sauce
• While the chicken and potatoes are roasting, cut the lemon in half and squeeze the juice into a small bowl, removing any seeds. Mince the garlic and add half to the bowl. Add the oregano and whisk with a fork to combine.
Marinate the Chicken
• After 30 minutes, remove the chicken and potatoes from the oven and pour the Greek lemon sauce over top. Return to the oven and bake until the chicken is cooked through and the potatoes are fork-tender, about 10-15 minutes. The chicken is done when it reaches an internal temperature reaches 165ºF and shows no signs of pink.
Wilt the Greens
• In the meantime, rinse and dry the leafy greens and roughly chop them. Heat 1 tbsp. olive oil in a small pan over medium heat. Add the greens and remaining garlic, and cook until the greens are lightly wilted, about 2-3 minutes.
Bring It All Together
• Divide the chicken and potatoes evenly between two plates and serve with the wilted greens on the side