I’m thrilled to be giving away 2 Poutine Vouchers to 3 lucky winners to New York Fries!
On August 23rd, New York Fries launched their new Beef Lover’s Poutine, made with hand cut fries, real Quebec cheese curds, and tender braised beef marinated in its own rich gravy. Hungry and crave for poutine? Don’t worry – We’re giving away 2 Poutine Vouchers to 3 Lucky Winners!
3 WINNERS WILL BE RECEIVING:
- 2 Poutine Vouchers each
To enter, you must (1) follow me on Twitter (@foodinthecityTO) and (2) follow @NewYorkFries on twitter & (3) tweet the following message:
I’ve entered for a chance to win 2 Poutine Vouchers X 3 winners @NewYorkFries from @foodinthecityTO You can too! https://wp.me/p7VHwg-2JT
Alternative Method: If you don’t have twitter that’s okay! Just tag a friend on my instagram post to enter! For those that are submitting entries via twitter, you are more than welcomed to enter via my instagram (Instagram Post Here)
- Contest closes Wednesday Sept 13th, 2017 5:00 PM EST
- Winner will be randomly selected via random.org and announced on my blog on Thursday Sept 14th, 2017
- You may tweet once a day throughout the duration of the contest
- Re-tweeting does not count as a valid entry
- Winner will be selected via http://www.random.org/
- Twitter Entries are tracked by the @foodinthecityTO tag, if you do not see your entry in the stream, there is no valid entry from you. Please READ HERE as to why tweets are not showing
*Update: September 14th, 2017*
Congratulations to the 3 winners that have already been contacted!
Each winner will be receiving 2 poutine vouchers each to New York Fries!
Thank you to all those that entered this contest. There were a total of 476 valid entries. Entries were tracked in chronological order on Twitter. I received email notifications every time an entry was made & recorded the time entry was received. I ensured those who entered were following me on twitter. The winner was selected randomly using the “True Random Number Generator” via Random.org.
Grace, Food in the City Toronto