I’m thrilled to be giving away 4 X $25 Quiznos Gift Cards!
As the pioneer of the toasted sandwich, Quiznos is “pulling” out the stops to make the months of August and September a party for Canadian BBQ roasted pork lovers with two Canadian-inspired sandwiches:
- Southern Style saluting traditional backyard BBQ pits with melted mozzarella and cheddar cheese and tangy pickles.
- Spicy Chipotle a fusion of pulled pork, ham, smoky bacon, melted cheddar cheese, jalapeños, pickles, sautéed onions and tomatoes.
Both toasted signature sandwiches are offered on a variety of artisan breads and include Quiznos’ Zesty Grill Sauce and chipotle mayo. We tried both sandwiches and the Spicy Chipotle was the winner for us!
4 WINNERS WILL BE RECEIVING:
- 1 $25 Quizno Gift Card each
To enter, you must (1) follow me on Twitter (@foodinthecityTO) and (2) follow @Quiznos on twitter & (3) tweet the following message:
I’ve entered to win 1 of 4 Gift Cards to @Quiznos from @foodinthecityTO #Quiznos150 You can too! https://wp.me/p7VHwg-2I5
Alternative Method: If you don’t have twitter that’s okay! Just tag a friend on my instagram post to enter! For those that are submitting entries via twitter, you are more than welcomed to enter via my instagram (link to instagram post coming soon)
- Contest closes Thursday August 31st, 2017 5:00 PM EST
- Winner will be randomly selected via random.org and announced on my blog on Friday September 1st, 2017
- You may tweet once a day throughout the duration of the contest
- Re-tweeting does not count as a valid entry
- Winner will be selected via http://www.random.org/
- Twitter Entries are tracked by the @foodinthecityTO tag, if you do not see your entry in the stream, there is no valid entry from you. Please READ HERE as to why tweets are not showing
*Update: September 1st, 2017*
Congratulations @DDaveT10 @JoyceTheFoodie @KellyLee905 @ToonieLoon!
You guys are the lucky winners and will be each receiving a $25 Gift Card to Quiznos!
Thank you to all those that entered this contest. There were a total of 89 valid entries. Entries were tracked in chronological order on Twitter. I received email notifications every time an entry was made & recorded the time entry was received. I ensured those who entered were following me on twitter. The winner was selected randomly using the “True Random Number Generator” via Random.org.
Grace, Food in the City Toronto