Famoso Neapolitan Pizzeria is the neighbourhood pizzeria to grab great comfort food in a relaxing setting. Inspired by the energy of an authentic pizzeria in Naples, Italy. At Famoso patrons will find the delicious tastes of fresh, pizzaiolo-toosed pizzas and signature Italian dishes served with a perfect selection of wine, craft beer and cocktails.
Famoso is a chain with 30 locations across Canada offering patrons traditional neighbourhood pizzeria that uses fresh ingredients and house made pizza and pastas! Famoso Neapolitan Pizzeria has two new pizzas available at all Famoso locations across Canada. Perfect for the fresh summer season, the menu features brand new Mattina and Prawn Pesto Pizzas, as well as the return of the Don Andreas pizza, a seasonal favourite.
- Vodka, fresh lime, ginger-ale, house-made ginger syrup
- This cocktail was refreshing, sweet with a good kick of vodka
Caesar Salad (Half Size – $6.95)
Beef Bolognese ($13.65)
- Rigatoni-style pizza, house-made beef bolognese sauce, Grana Padano
- I can eat bolognese for days. The rigatoni pasta was cooked at a perfect al dente with a delicious spread if Famolo’s home made beef sauce
Don Andreas ($16.95)
- Creme fraiche, fior-di-latte mozzarella, roasted chicken, corn and chipotle salsa, avocado, cilantro, lime wedge, side of Valentina hot sauce
- The toppings on this pizza are the exact same toppings I would order in my burrito bowl so this Don Andreas pizza really hit the spot for me especially with those large slices of avocado. The pizza was baked to a lovely crispy texture along the edge with strings of melted fior-di-latte mozzarella after every bite
- Parmesan crema, sauteed leeks, pancetta, prosciutto crisps, Grana Padano, Italian parsley, topped with a fried egg
At Famoso patrons will find the delicious tastes of fresh, pizzaiolo-toosed pizzas and signature Italian dishes served with a perfect selection of wine, craft beer and cocktails. The location we visited for this tasting was at The Annex (386 Bloor St W, Toronto)
Grace, Food in the City Toronto
This meal was complimentary but Foodinthecitytoronto.com remains unbiased in our content.