I’m thrilled to be giving away a pair of Tickets to Toronto’s Festival of Beer (for Sunday July 30)
Toronto’s longest running and largest annual beer festival is back at it again this year from Friday July 28th to Sunday July 30th at Bandshell Park @ Exhibition Place. Presented by the Beer Store, Toronto’s Festival of Beer (TFOB) returns offering beer lovers a chance to sample 416 brews from across the country and beyond. The Beer Store is also proud to announce a culinary experience – where the team welcomes an outstanding roster of Chefs and restaurants that are leading the way in Toronto’s thriving food scene.
TORONTO’S FESTIVAL OF BEER
Date: Friday July 28 – Sunday July 30
Hours: July 28 (4:30PM-11:00PM) , July 29 (1:30PM – 8:00PM), July 30 (1:30PM – 8:00PM)
Location: Bandshell Park – Exhibition Place
WINNER WILL BE RECEIVING:
- 1 pair of tickets to the event for SUNDAY JULY 30th ONLY (does not include tokens)
To enter, you must (1) follow me on Twitter (@foodinthecityTO) and (2) tweet the following message:
I’ve entered to win a pair of tickets to @TOBeerFestival happening on July 28-30 from @foodinthecityTO You can too! https://wp.me/p7VHwg-2G3
- Contest closes Thursday July 20, 2017 5:00 PM EST
- Winner will be randomly selected via random.org and announced on my blog on Friday July 21, 2017
- Tickets will be emailed to the winner.
- You may tweet once a day throughout the duration of the contest
- Re-tweeting does not count as a valid entry
- Winner will be selected via https://www.random.org/
- Twitter Entries are tracked by the @foodinthecityTO tag, if you do not see your entry in the stream, there is no valid entry from you. Please READ HERE as to why tweets are not showing
To Purchase Tickets, please click here.
*Update: July 21st, 2017*
Congratulations @itsfredddy !
You are the lucky winner to a pair of tickets for Toronto’s Festival of Beer on Sunday July 30th only!
Thank you to all those that entered this contest. There were a total of 59 valid entries. Entries were tracked in chronological order on Twitter. I received email notifications every time an entry was made & recorded the time entry was received. I ensured those who entered were following me on twitter. The winner was selected randomly using the “True Random Number Generator” via Random.org.
Toronto’s Festival of Beer|| Twitter || Instagram || Facebook
Grace, Food in the City Toronto
FOLLOW ME ON: TWITTER || INSTAGRAM || FACEBOOK || ZOMATO