Several weeks ago, we ventured off to Thornhill area to visit Song Cook’s Authentic Korean Restaurant. We attended a ‘Korean Food 101’ Dinner hosted by Jusep Sim who recently launched his own Food Experience Company in Toronto called Chopsticks & Forks. Jusep guided guests through the tasting menu (consisting of 9 dishes) of Korean Cuisine
This unique Dining Experience on Sundays will be wrapping up on July 30th, 2017. However, Jusep is still open and flexible to host these dinners at Song Cook’s Authentic Korean Restaurant for private groups of 4 or more.
- Not just a staple – Rice is the foundation of Korean cuisine
- Side dishes served in every traditional Korean Meal
- Korean Style Dumplings
- A dark black noodle dish
- Thinly sliced marinated beef
Tang Su Yuk
- Deep fried sweet and sour pork
- Korean version of the pork schnitzel
- A traditional rice cake soup eaten on New Years
- “Glass Noodle” dish of Imperial decent
If you’re interested in joining Jusep for this Korean Food 101 dining experience on Sundays (until July 30th, 2017), you can book your spots now at www.chopsticksandforks.com
This meal was complimentary but Foodinthecitytoronto.com remains unbiased in our content.