I’m thrilled to be giving away a pair of Tickets to Brewers Plate 2017 #RockThePlate! ($180 Value)
The Brewers Plate is a celebration of locally curated food and locally brewed beer. It’s an indulgent evening featuring unlimited sampling of collaborations between renowned Toronto restaurants and Ontario brewers. This charitable event (now in its 10th year!) is a one of a kind tasting experience wrapped in a rock and roll theme! Proceeds raised at this event are being donated in support of War child Canada.
The War Child mission is to help children in war-affected communities reclaim their childhood through access to education, opportunity and justice. War child takes an active role in raising public awareness around the impact of war on communities and the shared responsibility to act.
The 2017 Brewers Plate is proud to present its curated list of brewers, restaurants and Chefs including:
- Palais Royale
- Trattoria Nervosa
- Le Dolci Toronto
- Heirloom Toronto
- Ted’s World Famous BBQ
- Hangry Catering Co.
- Tundra Restaurant & Bar
- Globe Bistro
- Cheese Boutique
- Mangia & Bevi
- Beaus All Natural Brewing
- Old Tomorrow Beer
- The Collingwood Brewery
- All or Nothing Brewhouse
- Station Cold Brew Coffee Co.
- Henderson Brewing Co.
- Walter Craft Caesar
- Beaus All Natural Brewing
- Sawdust City Brewing Co.
- Great Lakes Brewery
- Muskoka Brewery
- MacKinnon Brothers Brewing
- Steam Whistle Brewing
Date: Thursday May 4th, 2017
Hours: 6:00PM – 11:00PM
Location: Corus Quay Building (25 Dockside Drive)
Tickets include: Unlimited Sampling of pairings created by local culinary artisans and Ontario brewers
WINNER WILL BE RECEIVING:
- 1 pair of tickets to the event for Thursday May 4th 2017 valued at $180
To enter, you must (1) follow me on Twitter (@foodinthecityTO) and (2) tweet the following message:
I want to win a pair of tickets to @BrewersPlateTO (valued at $180) on May 4th from @foodinthecityTO You can too! https://wp.me/p7VHwg-2CX
- Contest closes Monday May 1st, 2017 10:00 PM EST
- Winner will be randomly selected via random.org and announced on my blog on Tuesday, May 2nd, 2017
- Tickets will be emailed to the winner.
- You may tweet once a day throughout the duration of the contest
- Re-tweeting does not count as a valid entry
- Winner will be selected via http://www.random.org/
- Twitter Entries are tracked by the @foodinthecityTO tag, if you do not see your entry in the stream, there is no valid entry from you. Please READ HERE as to why tweets are not showing
To Purchase Tickets, please click here.
*Update: May 2nd, 2017*
Congratulations @NicoleRFlax! You are the lucky winner to a pair of tickets to Brewers Plate 2017 happening on Thursday May 4th.
Thank you to all those that entered this contest. There were a total of 55 valid entries. Entries were tracked in chronological order on Twitter. I received email notifications every time an entry was made & recorded the time entry was received. I ensured the tweets were only submitted once per day per twitter handle. I also ensured those who entered were following me on twitter. The winner was selected randomly using the “True Random Number Generator” via Random.org.
*All images provided by INTELIVENTS*