Over the past weekend we trekked over to Evergreen Brick Works for a lovely afternoon stroll. As part of Evergreen Brick Work’s Street Food Market, this Toronto outdoor destination brings together local, street-inspired eateries from across the GTA. The diverse and delicious food offerings are a highlight of Evergreen’s season long free Winter Village – open weekends from 11 AM to 6 PM until February 28, 2017.
Other activities at the Evergreen Brick Works include:
- RBC Lounge: Catch up with friends and family in the new cozy seating area next to the Sipping Container and the Street Food Market
- Saturday Farmers Market: Winter vendors offer a wide variety of local and seasonal food inside on Saturdays from 9 AM to 1PM
- Free Public Skating: Take a whirl on their outdoor skating rinks. Skate and Helmet rentals available
- Manulife Warming Station: Take a skating break and cozy up to the campfire just steps from the outdoor rink.
- Hiking, Biking and Playing: Participate in a self-guided or organized nature walk through the 40 acre Weston Family Quarry Garden, afternoon fat bike group rides through the Don Valley (weather permitting) with Sweet Pete’s Bike Shop, winter-themed scavenger hunts around the Brick Works or family-friendly nature based activities and crafts in the Children’s Garden. .
Street Food Market @ Winter Village is open weekends from 11 AM to 6 PM until February 28, 2017.
This meal was complimentary but Foodinthecitytoronto.com remains unbiased in our content.