I’m thrilled to be giving away 2 x $50 Burger Bucks to South St Burger!
At South Street Burger, they believe in ‘BETTER’. This 100% independently Canadian owned and operated restaurant has more than 35 locations across Canada and two in Dubai. South Street Burger strives for guests to eat better and certainly not compromise for “fast”. Every burger on their menu is offered in two sizes – 4oz or 6oz. Their beef patties are made from 100% Angus beef, raised without antibiotics, hormones and prepared without any preservatives or additives. If you fancy fries to pair with your burger, South Street Burger offers fresh cut fries.
With 30 traditional and gourmet condiments, from dill pickles to dijon horseradish, guacamole and mango chutney, customers can personalize their orders at no extra charge. Premium toppings include a selection of five real cheeses, grilled ginger glazed pineapple, Applewood smoked bacon, and sautéed mushrooms.
The Nacho Burger 6oz ($7.95)
- cheddar cheese, guacamole, fresh tomato salsa, lettuce, jalapeno sour cream.
Chocolate Milkshake ($4.95)
- Milkshakes at South St Burger are made with two scoops of real ice cream
Large Fries ($5.50)
Mushroom & Swiss Burger 6oz ($8.85)
- sautéed mushrooms, swiss cheese, tomatoes, lettuce, garlic mayo.
The Truth North Burger 6oz ($9.95)
- double cheddar, extra bacon, maple infused onions, signature sauce.
To enter, you must (1) follow me on Twitter (@foodinthecityTO) and (2) tweet the following message:
I’ve entered to win $50 Burger Bucks (2 x $50 up for grabs) to @southstburgerco from @foodinthecityTO You can too! https://wp.me/p7VHwg-2v8
- Contest closes Monday Dec 19, 2016 5:00 PM EST
- 2 winners will be randomly selected via random.org and announced on my blog on Tuesday Dec 20, 2016
- Winners will need to provide me with their mailing addresses to me and I will arrange for the Burger Bucks to be mailed out
- You may tweet once a day throughout the duration of the contest
- Re-tweeting does not count as a valid entry
- Winner will be selected via https://www.random.org/
- Twitter Entries are tracked by the @foodinthecityTO tag, if you do not see your entry in the stream, there is no valid entry from you. Please READ HERE as to why tweets are not showing
*Update: December 20, 2016*
Congratulations @DonJames76 & @edmontonjb! You guys are the lucky winner to $50 Burger Bucks to South Street Burger.
Thank you to all those that entered this contest. There were a total of 81 valid entries. Entries were tracked in chronological order on Twitter. I received email notifications every time an entry was made & recorded the time entry was received. I ensured the tweets were only submitted once per day per twitter handle. I also ensured those who entered were following me on twitter. The winner was selected randomly using the “True Random Number Generator” via Random.org.
South St Burger || Twitter || Instagram || Facebook
FOLLOW ME ON: TWITTER || INSTAGRAM || FACEBOOK || ZOMATO
This meal was complimentary but Foodinthecitytoronto.com remains unbiased in our content.