Back for the 6th year in a row, the Toronto International Luxury Chocolate Show returns to Toronto to celebrate everything chocolate at the Roy Thompson Hall. A diverse array of fine chocolates and chocolate-inspired products will be featured. Guests will be able to sample and purchase the various vendor’s fine chocolate products – just in time for Christmas.
Some highlight features of the show include :
- The Chocolate Makers Demonstration Stage
- Chocolate Marketplace
- The FREE Chocolate Making Classes
- Chocolate Eating Contests and Gmaes
- Free Draws
- Wine and Chocolate Pairing
- Chocolate Bookstore
- Chocolate Discoveries and a whole lot more!
I’m thrilled to be giving away a pair of tickets to The Luxury Chocolate Show!
Date: Sunday November 6
Hours: 11 am to 6pm
Location: Roy Thomson Hall
WINNER WILL BE RECEIVING:
- 1 pair of tickets to the event
To enter, you must (1) follow me on Twitter (@foodinthecityTO) and (2) tweet the following message:
I’ve entered to win a pair of tickets to the #TorontoChocolateShow on Nov 6th from @foodinthecityTO You can too! https://wp.me/p7VHwg-2sG
- Contest closes October 26th 5:00pm EST
- Winner will be randomly selected via random.org and announced on my blog October 27th
- You may tweet once a day throughout the duration of the contest
- Re-tweeting does not count as a valid entry
- Winner will be selected via https://www.random.org/
- Twitter Entries are tracked by the @foodinthecityTO tag, if you do not see your entry in the stream, there is no valid entry from you. Please READ HERE as to why tweets are not showing
To Purchase Tickets, please click here
Good Luck =)
Our admission to the event is complimentary but Foodinthecitytoronto.com remains unbiased in our content.