I’m thrilled to be giving away 1 pair of Tickets to the Green Living Show & a Swag Bag!
Hello my foodies!
2016 is the Green Living Show’s 10th anniversary and we are celebrating with the wondrous world of pollinators!
Featured at the Green Living Show (Twitter: @GreenLivingPage / Facebook: Green Living Show) this year will be the Pollinators’ Plate Food and Drink pavilion, which focuses on the importance that pollinators have on our food system – more than 1/3 of the foods we eat! Expect an impressive roster of Ontario chefs serving locally-sourced dishes plus local craft breweries and wineries filling your glasses all weekend.
GREEN LIVING SHOW
Date: Friday April 15- Sunday April 17
Hours: April 15(12PM-9PM), April 16(10AM-8PM), April 17(10AM-6PM)
Location: Metro Toronto Convention Centre, North Building (255 Front Street West, Toronto, ON M5V 2W6)
WINNER WILL BE RECEIVING:
- 1 pair of tickets to the show
- Swag Bag which may include: Beekeeper’s Naturals Propolis Spray, Alvéole local honey, Aspen Clean Whole House Cleaning Kit, Fresh City Farms Kale Chips
- May also include: The TrickleStar Advanced Powerstrip (fireproof surge protection, eliminates standby power, winner of the NRHA Retailers Choice Award)
- .. plus goodies that may range from Carina Organics, Always Bearded, Annanda Chaga, Chocosol, Infusion Coffee, Temple Lifestyle, Earth + City cookies, Healthy Crunch Salad Toppers, Soupgirl, and more.
To enter, you must (1) follow me on Twitter (@foodinthecityTO) and (2) tweet the following message:
I’ve entered to win a pair of tickets & swag bag to @GreenLivingPage on April 15-17 from @foodinthecityTO https://wp.me/p2k43K-23E
- Contest closes Monday April 11, 2016 5:00 PM EST
- Winner will be randomly selected via random.org and announced on my blog on Tuesday April 12, 2016
- Tickets + SWAG Bag will be ready for pick up at the entrance of the show. I will be providing GreenLivingShow.ca the winner’s name.
- You may tweet once a day throughout the duration of the contest
- Re-tweeting does not count as a valid entry
- Winner will be selected via https://www.random.org/
- Twitter Entries are tracked by the @foodinthecityTO tag, if you do not see your entry in the stream, there is no valid entry from you. Please READ HERE as to why tweets are not showing
To Purchase Tickets, please click here.