Say Hello to the first ever 2 storey Aroma Espresso Bar (@AromaEspresso) located in the heart of Downtown Oakville! I just came back from their soft opening dinner service and was pretty eager to share my experience with everyone. Located near the intersections of Trafalgar and Lakeshore, this cute little cafe will be officially opening its doors to the public on Monday, August 18th! I was invited to their Soft Opening earlier today and was pleased to find out that they are already serving everything off their full menu! So of course the foodie in me wanted to try a little bit of everything. =) Yup. Before you even walk in, you’ll see a large patio off to the side facing Reynolds Street. Their main floor occupies a few table space. More ideal for a quick grab and go… This is their second floor – which I found incredibly “homey” and comfortable. It’s a great place for a private function or even a quiet space if you to sit back and read a book or even study. Soup of the Day: Butternut Squash ($5.05)
- served with bread and butter
Tuna Sandwich ($4.50) – Personal Portion
- albacore tuna, aroma sauce, pickles, red onion, arugula on whole wheat
Carrot Cake Steak Sandwich ($5.30) – Personal Portion
- steak, aroma sauce, sauteed onions, sauteed red peppers, swiss cheese on whole wheat
ACE Sandwich ($5.30) – Personal Portion
- Grilled chicken breast, arugula, avocado, aroma sauce
- Soft coconut cake, topped with a light dusting of sugar and coconut
Medium Latte ($3.35)
- espresso, warm milk, a splash of steamed milk (served at 70 degrees C)
I highly recommend the ACE Sandwich – I actually haven’t noticed this sandwich at other Toronto Locations – So I’m pretty stoked its offered at this particular location. Highly recommend for any avocado lovers out there!
This meal was complimentary but Foodinthecitytoronto.com remains unbiased in our content.