Over the years, I’ve had plenty visits to different coffee shops but NEVER once have these coffee shops make their hot chocolate as unique as Aroma Espresso Bar (@aromaespresso). Something about this particular drink has drawn me back over the years – but had never gotten the chance to trying their food. And so when Loren from Aroma Espresso Bar found out my love for breakfast/brunch items, she sent me some Aroma Cash to check out their all day breakfast!
Aroma Power Breakfast Combo ($11.10)
- The Aroma Power Breakfast was created to fuel you all day! Breakfast includes two eggs any style, mixed greens, tomato, cucumber, carrot, olives, feta cheese, cream cheese, avocado spread, and a side of our freshly baked bread with butter. Add 1.50 for 12oz hot drink or soft drink.
- The power breakfast can feed two people. The portion is crazy such a healthy breakfast to start the day
Hot Chocolate (Medium)
- Their hot chocolate is made by straight up melting chocolate pieces in a cup of frothed milk.
- It’s one of my favourite items ALL year around.
- Shakshuka Two sunny-side up eggs, on top of a rich warm tomato and pepper sauce. Served with Tahini and your choice of freshly baked bread.
- For both of my visits to Aroma thus far, I’ve ordered the Shakshuka each time. Honestly, you can’t get enough of it. It’s quite the hearty item and although it may be rich and filling but really – you don’t usually find a Shakshuka on a breakfast menu so why not?
Egg and Cheese Croissant ($5.30)
- Egg And Cheese Croissant 1 egg, any style, wrapped with cheddar in one of our freshly baked croissants.
- Although the sandwich looks very simple, it was incredibly tasty and super super buttery.
Classic Breakfast ($5.30)
- Breakfast On The Go You’ll want to find time for this quick breakfast! Two eggs any style, two slices of our house-baked Aroma bread (choice of white, multigrain, or whole wheat), and a side of butter and jam.
French Toast ($7.80)
- French Toast Classic battered French Toast, topped with fresh fruit, homemade whipped cream, and drizzled with maple syrup.
Aroma Espresso Bar has a great selection from their array of beverage selections, all day breakfast items and sandwiches. They swing the healthy option and by all means a great way to kick off your day by going down that route! Don’t underestimate their power breakfast!
This meal was complimentary but Foodinthecitytoronto.com remains unbiased in our content