A few months ago, I took a 3 week trip back to my home town to visit the family. So without a doubt that meant there was a lot of shopping, sight-seeing involved and of course eating 😉 So please sit tight and enjoy my next few posts as I share with you some of my highlight yummy foodie adventures!
A friend had recommended Harlan’s high tea for its amazing view affordable price – and I’m really glad my cousin and I found some time to check this place out. Located on the 19th floor of The One Building in Tsim Sha Tsui, Harlan’s offers lunch, high tea and dinner overlooking the gorgeous waters and skyline of Hong Kong!
Enjoying a fancy high tea on the 19th Floor of the one’s building!
Lavazza Earl Grey Tea
- a distinctive flavour and aroma
Option for white or brown sugar
My cousin and I opted to sit inside so I can get a glimpse of the interior and also the heat wave outside wasn’t going to do us any good
High Tea Tower ($288HKD – $45 CAD for two)
Top Tray Consists of
- Macaroons, Clotted Cream and Seasonal Jam
- Italian Biscotti with Valrhone Chocolate Dip
Middle Tray Consists of:
- Coffee- Chocolate truffles and Pistachio Opera
- Apple crumble tart and Blueberry scones
- White Chocolate Mousse and Raspberry Crisp
- Home made marble Cheese cake
Bottom Tray Consists of:
- Home-made egg Mayo Cucumber and Brioche Toast
- Smoked Scottish Salmon, Herring Caviar and Wheat Bread
- Roasted beef, Gherkins, Pommery Mustard and Ciabatta
- Crisp Mozzarella Cheese and Blue Cheese Dip
So in the midst of savouring our lovely high tea set – My cousin suggested we ordered something that is offered on their high tea menu – just to get the “full experience” 🙂
Stone Fried Pizza ($158 HKD $24 CAD)
- Classic Margherita, Tomatoes, Basil and Mozzarella
- This pizza was delicious – thin crust with layers and layers of stringy mozzarella
Dining at Harlan’s was quite the all-in-one experience. The view was spectcular- the tea set was overall pretty good – some of the little desserts and sandwiches were better than others but it was definitely a steal for the price paid. I can say its one of the most affordable high tea experiences I’ve ever had!
I would definitely come back to Harlan’s and most like take my mom here and a few girlfriends for a relaxing high tea experience with an amazing view!
More Hong Kong Posts